torsdag 10 december 2009

fjortonde brevet 090105

"hej

kate nash har gjort världens finaste låt
den handlar om mig
lite om dig
jag har den alltid på repeat.

"All I know is that you're so nice You're the nicest thing I've seen I wish that we could give it a go See if we could be something I wish I was your favourite girl I wish you though I was the reason you are in the world I wish my smile was your favourite kind of smile I wish the way that I dressed was your favourite kind of style I wish you couldn't figure me out But you'd always wanna know what I was about I wish you'd hold my hand when I was upset I wish you'd never forget the look on my face when we first met I wish you had a favourite beauty spot That you loved secretly coz it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see Basically, I wish that you loved me I wish that you needed me I wish that you knew when I said two sugars actually I meant three I wish that without me you heart would break Yeah I wish that without me you'd be spending the rest of your nights awake I wish that without me you couldn't eat Yeah I wish I was the last thing on your mind before you went to sleep Look all I know is that you're the nicest thing I've ever seen And I wish we could see if we could be something Yeah I wish we could see if we could be something"

hoppas du kan läsa utan radbrytningar.


hejdå."

1 kommentar:

  1. vet du vad, alva?
    jag tycker att du är inspirerande. dina tankar känns betydelsefulla och jag älskar hur du gör vardagliga gråa ord så livfulla. jag hoppas att du nån gång hittar allt vad du söker

    hur som helst hjälper dina ord här på bloggen till när jag själv snöat in mig i mina (händer för ofta)
    tyckte du skulle veta det.

    SvaraRadera